Redirect

woensdag 25 januari 2017

Disney x Fashion - Irregular Choice Lucifer & Gus flats

Don't play cat and mouse with these beauties!


Hi everybody!

Who doesn't love some Disneyfashion to rock to your favorite Disneypark? I know I do! I've been a fan of Irregular Choice for a while, but I never picked a pair up before. After released collabs with Star Wars and Alice in Wonderland, I was convinced to pick a pair up. Same as with make up, I don't shop for shoes online, because you never know how they'll fit you, how the sizing is, so I waited until we visited London to pick a pair up.


The Irregular Choice Shop (Carnaby Street)
We walked in the official Irregular Choice Shop first, which was extremely crowded! Everyone was trying on shoes, people were even sitting on the displays to try on their favorite pair. After a while of looking around, we managed to find one of the girls who worked in the shop, so I asked for a try on the Cheshire Cat flats. She disappeared for a long time to check the stock. When she came back she said they were no longer available, I was like okay no problem, could you check if you stil have any of the other flats in that size (39 or 40). She literally went like: no, I'm not gonna run to the stock again. So we just left the shop a bit speechless and baffled about the response, and of course I was a little sad not being able to pick up and not even try a pair of shoes.

Schuh to the rescue!
I had tweeted about what happened and my friend Steven helped me reserve a pair at a shoe store called Schuh on Oxford Street. So the second day of our stay, I went to try them on first thing in the morning and decided to get them so here we are!

Lucifer & Gus
The flats I picked up have Lucifer on the left shoe and Gus on the right tip. They have really tiny heels with multicolored glitter all over it! The shoes itself are black with golden polka dots and they have Lucifer/Gus embroided in gold on the sides.



The soles were beautifully painted with images from the Cinderella movie. Only downside it that these are very slippery and the image has worn off even after one wear, which really is a pity.


Info & tips
The shoes retailed at £115.

I have been looking around the internet on how the prevent the image for rubbing off. I know it's too late now, but I wanted to know for the future. So what most people do, is they trim a screen protector for a tablet/ipad to the right size and stick it on the soles! I'm definately gonna try this hack in the future!

TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!
xo
Gaëtane

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten