Redirect

vrijdag 9 december 2016

Disney x Fashion - Mickey Mouse x Cath Kidston

Oh boy!


Hi Mad Family!

I went Christmas shopping in London next week and to me London Shopping is absolutely heaven! I usually tend to only pick up things from shops and brands that are hard to get in Belgium. You will see different review blogposts pop up in the next weeks, and today I will show you and write a little about my goodies I picked up at Cath Kidston.


First, I have to say Cath Kidston is not a thing in Belgium. I don't think there are any flagship stores nor retailers. I saw the brand around and saw a shop at the Marne la Vallée village outlet near Disney. Recently they came out with a Winnie the Pooh collection, but I was unable to pick something up. Now being in London the weekend the Mickey Mouse Collection launched I really wanted to pick something up. We went in the store in the St Pancras station to have a look.

The shop was very busy, everyone was literally coming in for the collection. I don't think they had every items that came out, but they did have a nice choice, mainly all the bags, children's clothes and crockery. I'm sure if they had some more of the adult clothes, I would have picked out a skirt, but the few they had weren't my size.

Designs
Looking through the shop and the website I could find 5 different designs. 
Images of the  5 designs are used from the official Cath Kidston Blog (www.cathkidston.com/fcs/blog)
- Mickey in London

- Mickey hearts Minnie

- Minnie & Mickey Spot

- Minnie Linen Sprig

- Minnie Mews

What I picked up
I picked up 2 items with the Mickey in London design. I was looking for a casual looking backpack for a while so I picked up the backpack. It has two big compartments (a flat one and a more roomy one) and a smaller compartment in the front. The tag says it's made of 100% polyester, I find it's like raincoat material, which I think is really cool and will prevent the backpack from getting dirty too quickly.
The backpack retailed at £50 or €58.




Along, I got the chubby Pen in the same design.
The pen retailed at £6,50 or €7

I also really liked the Home-items like the pillows, plates and cups, but they would've been too hard to take along on the Eurostar.

I love to wear Disneystyled items in my everyday like, so I feel like this is perfect!


Did you pick anything up from the collection? Or are you still planning to? The collection is Limited Edition, but some items are still available on the official website: Cath Kidston x Disney

TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!
xo
Gaëtane

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten