Redirect

zaterdag 3 december 2016

Make Up - Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette

Hi Mad Family!


Time to talk about some make up! This month, Urban Decay Belgium launched the Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette. I know in some other countries this will probably have launched earlier, but because it's brand new to me, that's why I still want to share it with you! 

Price & availability
$55 (US) - £43 (UK) - €54 (BE)
In Belgium, this is only available at Ici Paris XL
Limited Edition


Description
The packaging looks very sleek, and maybe even futuristic with the lining details. It has the UD Jewel in it, featuring the same colors as the eyeshadow inside. It has a full size mirror in the flip up lid.

The full spectrum palette consists of 21 shades, a mix of shimmering and matte ones. It's arranged in 7 ombré trios. Pink - Orange - Yellow - Green - Blue - Purple - White/Black
There are 18 brand new shades and three recurring shades that were exclusive to previous palettes


Seeing the colors, this palette is for you daredevils who like color or like to experiment with something new. It has a double ended brush included: one side is the Tapered Crease Brush, the other end is the Shadow brush.


The Shades include:
- Pinks:     Alchemy (deep fuchsia satin) - Gossip (bright metallic pink with pearl) - Paranoia (soft metallic blue-pink)
- Oranges: Warning (deep metallic copper) - Seize (bright metallic coral with pearl) - Jones (metallic orange with pearl)
- Yellows:  Midnight Blaze (black matte with yellow/gold pearl) - Calavera (bright yellow matte) - Goldmine (metallic yellow-gold)
- Greens:    Hundred (deep metallic forest green) - Hatter (vibrant green with sparkle) - Mean (bright metallic lime green)
- Blues:      Minx (deep navy matte with pearl) - Blindsided (bright teal blue matte with pearl) - Metamorphosis (vibrant periwinkle with microsparkle)
- Purples:   Delirious (deep plum matte with pearl) - Sketch (metallic medium purple) - Faded (lavender with gold shimmer)
- Greys:     Plantonic (black matte with iridescent glitter) - Iced (oyster silver with shimmer) - Bump (white matte)

I swatched all the colors on my arm. The top of the swatch has the Urban Decay Primer Potion Original under it, the lower part is just on my skin. (Swatches in order per trio top to bottom)

Judging the swatches only two colors were slightly disappointing in my opinion. First of Goldmine, which is swatched between the bold yellow Calavera and the dark green Hundred, Goldmine has been featured before in the Urban Decay XX Vice Ltd Reloaded, and is better quality in that palette in my opinion. The one in the Full Spectrum seems a bit powdery and not really pigmented, it just has the golden glitter, while when I swatch it from the Vice Palette it is just gold all over, as I will show you in the picture below.

Goldmine 2x: Left Vice Palette & Right Full Spectrum
The second color that is slightly disappointing to me is the lavender with gold shimmer shade, called Faded. I don't know what to think. My purple heart bleeds when swatching this, it is patchy and has just big chunks of gold glitter, it's just not fully there.

I really like the idea of this palette, although it is a bit out of my comfort zone. But I do think it's a nice addiction to my collection because it has the big bold colors that I'd never buy seperately and I can't wait to try out some out there eye looks with this palette!

Are you planning on picking this us? Let me know in the comments!

TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!
xo Gaëtane

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten