Redirect

woensdag 6 april 2016

Make Up & Fashion | Disneyland Paris Lookbook January 2016 - April 2016

Don't worry if people look at you, it's when they don't you need to worry!

Hi Mad Family!

It's been a while, but I'm back blogging! Today I will walk you through my oufits and make-uplooks that I try to rock at Disneyland Paris! As you know (or now you do) I visit Disneyland Paris at least once a month and I love to dress up for it! I mean, why looking like a bag on every single picture, when you can be comfortable in a little more classy outfits?

The number one priority for me is comfort, both clothes and shoe-wise. No one goes to Disney to sit still, you're walking around all day, so comfortable clothes are a must! I love to combine dress and sneakers. I know I'm not the skinniest girl around town, but I always want to dress up!
The second thing I look at when picking my outfits, is if I'm doing a character dining or not. I always try to match the theme of a brunch as much as possible and match with the rumoured characters to be out.
Third and least I pick my make-up and I'm such a geek about it! My favorite brands are Nars, Urban Decay, MAC and Too Faced and I try to create the perfect eyelook and match a lipstick color to fit the dress. And if I don't find any eyeshadow in my collection that I can use? It's the best excuse to get a new one hihi!

Now let me walk you through my outfits and make up on my few trips up till now

January 10th
It's still winter... Not my favorite season, but the Russian New Year Brunch is calling my name! For running around in the park, I'm wearing my favorite winter coat over a wintery dress.

Burgundy trenchcoat with fake fur collar - Primark - €35
Burgundy long scarf - Primark €7


Black Jacquard Midi Dress - Ted Baker
Burgundy Slip On shoes - Michael Kors - €150



MAC Cosmetics Cold Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette (15x)
MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Passionate
MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Men love Mystery



When you get lipstick on Duffy's nose


February 14th
It's Valentine's Day, but still freezing! I'm around the parks with my friends Emma & Kyra and we're going to the Valentine's Brunch together

I'm wearing my favorite coat from this season again, but the dress is different



Roses Dress - Desigual - €75


Warm Smokey Eye with MAC Coppering, Texture and some different browns
MAC False Eyelashes 20 half lashes
MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in D for Danger

March 6th
It's Spring! Me and my dad were heading over to Disney for the first day of Swing into Spring season and the Spring Brunch! I ordered myself a brand new dress online and found some fancy sneakers to rock!

Salmon Pink Morgan Dress - Chi Chi London - €92
Beige sneakers with rosegold toes - Adidas Superstar - €130

Pink & Purple Smokey Eye with MAC Cosmetics Cold Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette
MAC False Eyelashes 20 half lashes
MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Tailored to Tease


March 27th
It's Easter and in tradition to previous years, Disneyland Paris associates Easter with Alice in Wonderland! Because my previous experience with ordering at ChiChi London was so good, I decided to get some more dresses..

Rhiannon lace dress - ChiChi London - €95
Disney Pink Wonderland Slip on - Vans - €76

Giggles with March Hare


MAC Cosmetics Navy x9 Palette
MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Faux



April 1st - April 3rd
To keep the spring vibes going, me and my mom went for a 3 day trip to Disneyland Paris! On the first two days, I wore my ChiChi London Morgan and Rhiannon dresses again



For the last day, an Oriental Brunch with Aladdin and Friends was planned and I still had one brand new dress to wear. The cape I got on our first day at the outlet near Disney.

Nia dress  - ChiChi London - €95
Cape - Ted Baker - €169 (outlet price)

 

 

Warm smokey eye using MAC Cosmetics Warm Neutrals Palette (x15)
Tom Ford Lipstick in Bruised Plum


I hope you all enjoyed this lookbook and maybe get inspired for some looks to wear to Disney or just anywhere else!

XoX
Gaëtane

2 opmerkingen :