Redirect

zaterdag 6 februari 2016

Disney | Disney On Ice Belgium 2016 | Photo report


As a yearly tradition, me and my mom went to see Disney on Ice by Feld Entertainment in Antwerp! It was our 18th time seeing the show... This year was the long awaited one, because the Magical Worlds show now had Frozen in it! We had really good place at the side of the ice, second row, so my camera was clicking away! We paid 43 euros per ticket. I will not use too many words on this blogpost, and just show you all my favorite pictures...

First thing coming in: checking the merchandise! Here are some pictures of the available stuff...

We got a program book, popcorn and an Olaf Flag!

Yaay team Olaf!

Act 1: Mickey & Friends

 

Act 2: Toy Story

Act 3: Little Mermaid

Pause

Act 4: Mickey, Minnie & Blinky


Act 5: Cars



Act 6: Frozen


The show was amazing as every year, especially the solo skating routine by Anna and Elsa was just breathtaking! We can't wait to go back next year, because.... Badumtsss! It's the full Frozen story next year!!! Can't wait!

I loved practicing my photography skills! Feel free to leave a comment if you ever been to Disney on Ice or just a little though on the pictures

XxX
G.

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten