Redirect

zaterdag 23 april 2016

Disneyland Paris | Street rat! Riff Raff! | Oriental Brunch

Make way! For Prince Ali!


Hi Mad Family!

I'm back with a new piece on the Disneyland Hotel Sunday brunch! In the beginning of April, I attended my second Oriental brunch. I was hoping to meet Donald, Daisy and Goofy in their beautiful arabian nights outfit, but this meal turned out to be a very nice surprise! I always heard from friends that there were two kinds of Oriental brunch, a Aladdin street rat version and a Prince Ali version, with different outfits for Aladdin and the VIPs. To our nice surprise, this brunch was the Street Rat version, so to me, all outfits were ones I never saw before! Let me show you around

PRINCE ALI - 1001 ARABIAN NIGHTS
I attended the first brunch February 2015. I remember to be very excited, as Princess Jasmine has because quite rare the last years in Disneyland Paris. The royal couple attended the brunch, with Aladdin wearing his beautiful royal outfit with white feather.


Along the royal couple were they silly sidekicks, Genie & Abu


Also dressed for the occasion were the main mouse and his wifey 


Two cheeky chipmunks also came to join the fun, but they told me they had nothing to wear

Donald, Daisy and Goofy couldn't make it, but the royal couple and their friends happily posed for some more cute pictures

STREETRAT ALADDIN
Now, we are April 3rd. Aladdin had to rush back from the market, so he hadn't time to change.


Genie and Abu also joined the fun


Mickey and Minnie put on their other, yet just as cute outfits


Also Donald and Daisy were here right now, wearing their beautiful oriental outfits


They even took the same to strike some poses together! Aren't they the cutest lovebirds around?
[


Genie was so excited to have some pictures with Aladdin and Jasmine together, because you always have to remember...

... you ain't never had a friend like him!

Tomorrow, I am back off to Disneyland Paris to have brunch among royalty again. Guess who? Here comes the smoulder!

XxX
Gaëtane

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten