Redirect

donderdag 8 oktober 2015

Disneyland Paris | This is Halloween! - October 4th, 2015| Photo load!


 In this town, we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song!



Disneyland Paris is my second home and Halloween must be my favorite season around, although it’s head to head with Swing into Spring. Disneyland Paris is taken over by all things evil, spooky and pumpkin-ish from October 1st till November 1st. I’ll take you along on my not-so-scary day last sunday discovering this year’s Halloween season.

Wake me up before you go-go
My random mornings usually consist of 5 alarms and 4 snoozes, but not on Disney days! My alarms sounds at 4.30 on the tunes of ‘How deep is your love’ by Calvin Harris. My love for Disney is VERY DEEP (just saying haha). One hour later I’m ready to go after doing my make-up and picking out my outfit for today. I hit the road but OMG it’s blinded, but not by people or cars, all I can see is fog… Fog everywhere, yeah it’s Halloween season after all… The travel to Lille Europe station takes me about 15 minutes longer thanks to these weather conditions, but I’m still fairly early for my train. Off with my 7.17 train as usual and a good hour later I’m in my magical place!


I almost have a little run towards the park as it has been almost 3 months since I visited my favorite place on earth and hurrying in I immediately run into my friend Remy (hiiiiii if you’re reading <3).

Also this Halloween Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale in their classic outfits are meeting hotel guests and annual pass holders around Main Street during the Extra Magical Hours from 8 till 10. I decide to skip Mickey and Minnie at the Boarding House, but I do join Donald’s queue around Town Square which takes me about 15min to meet him and he was his most energetic self as usual! The photopass pictures (the ones with me in it) turned out amazing! Thank you so much to the photographer! I took some pics of Donald by himself reigning over Main Street and had a little trick or treat with Chocotoffs for Halloween and I got some candy from him in return. The line for Goofy and Pluto was also fairly short, so I paid them a visit too… At their meet I bumped into my friend Mai and her daughter Yuzu, who brought me the most amazing present from Tokyo Disney Resort (Thank you again if you’re reading <3).








After that it was enough meeting characters for now, as I had to renew my annual pass (hellow april 2017) which usually takes a while. I saw my friend Alexis there (hiiiii to you also <3) I joined the queue around 9.30 for the office to open at 10.00 which cut down on the waiting time, so I was able to walk out again around 10.20

Oh Mickey you’re so fine (you’re so fine you blow my mind! Hey Mickey! Hey Hey!


Mai and Yuzu already went in line to meet Mickey in his new Halloween outfit from 11.00… I joined them after getting my annual pass and we were second in line. We striked some silly poses, had a little photoshoot and the obvious trick or treat as it should.




We also bumped into this little monkey while wandering through Adventureland


Everyone have some fun! Vive la vie!
Then it was time for one of my favorite moments in a Disney day! Parade time! For 3 years now, Disneyland Paris has its own Halloween cavalcade aka Mickey’s Halloween Celebration (La Célébration Halloween de Mickey). It’s a very cute harvest / autumn themed parade with the most amazing theme song ever! Here you can see picture of the 3 cavalcades. The first and third one go from Fantasyland to Main Street, the second one goes the other way around. I bumped into my besties Bert and Alizé (hiiiiii <3) and Bert and me continued our journey together.












Goofy loves watching the Cavalcade
























Thank you for saying hi (twice), silly scarecrow!











Well…. What have we here?! Visitors?!
After the last cavalcade has passed, it’s time to prepare for the brand new Villain show ‘It’s good to be bad’ featuring 10 to 12 of our favorite villains dancing on stage and meeting guests afterwards. Every day there are 4 to 8 shows, depending on the day of your visit. I hadn’t been able to resist watching a video on YouTube to know what to expect and I knew I was gonna love it, but OH MY GOD! It is fabulous in real life! All villains are dancing their evil heart out! There are actually 6 different version of the show starring a different villain as the lead of the show, there’s a Maleficent, Dr. Facilier, Cruella, Evil Queen, Gaston and Old Hag version. Today we saw 6 show, with 4 different ones (doubling on Dr. Facilier and Evil Queen). Queen of Hearts and Frollo actually do not stay around to meet guests afterwards, and Maleficent meets guests at the Castle Courtyard. We decided not to bother meeting any of the villains (for now), because we’d rather have good spots to take pictures of the show. The first three shows are before the parade and afterwards we went to meet Maleficent in her Courtyard.



















Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Celebrate the magic!
It was time for parade after the little meet up with the Mistress of all Evil and it was magical as always.



























The cards! The cards! The cards!
We ended up taking a good spot for the last 3 villain shows right after parade and just chatted away until the start of it. I must say this, this show is breathtaking by dark! And in the end I got to meet Gaston and I was literally fangirling after he said I looked pretty *blush*
















































My train home was to leave at 20.52, so after the last show I hurried into the boutiques to collect some souvenirs for me and my parents. With my turbo-shopping engine on I ended up picking up  everything I wanted at the moment in about 45 minutes and arrived 10 early for my train (that ended up being 40 minutes delayed *bah humbug*). I’ll add pictures of the merchandise to next week’s tripreport because YES I’m going back next Sunday to have some more fun in the fall! I can’t wait to meet up and brunch with my friends Emma and Kyra!

I hoped you enjoyed this tripreport!!

Boo to you!

Xx

Gaëtane

P.S.; If you are not annoyed by the amount of pictures, find even more here: Flickr Albums

2 opmerkingen :

  1. Your pictures are wonderful!!! I'm so excited for my Halloween trip this year :) >.< xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aww thank you! I hope you enjoyed reading this post and looking through all the picture! I'm sure you'll have a great time! Let me know your dates of visit, maybe we'll be there at the same time xx

      Verwijderen