Redirect

zondag 18 oktober 2015

Disneyland Paris | Halloween! Lots of fun! Lots of screaming! - October 11th, 2015 | Photo load!

Come and join the party that comes just once a year!




One week after my first Halloween trip, it was time to rejoin the Villains side for chapter two of my Halloween trilogy. I had been singing and dancing to the villains songs all week, so it was time to go back. For today, I had wished for 2 special pictures and who knows if they were gonna come true?

7 am the usual morning line up
The day starts about the same at last week to catch the train at 7.17 in Lille together with my mom and her friend. Arriving right on time in my happy place, my mom and her friend go for breakfast in the Disneyland Hotel, while I hop into the park for the first dose of magic of the day.



The lines for the characters are a lot longer than last week, so I decide to skip Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto and Goofy for now and hit the middle of Main street USA to see the chipmunks. And how cheeky they were, you could hear the people in line laugh at their mischief from a distance. I queued for about half an hour and then it was time for probably one of the best meets ever! I decided to take a chance for my first picture wish right away… As you may (or may not) know, I just graduated in June, and had my ceremony on the 3rd of October. My dream was to throw my graduation hat together with some Disney characters, and how it came through. I asked Chip and Dale to throw my hat together, which we did and then they made the whole queue applause for me. After that, it was Chip’s time to graduate and have the queue applause for him and of course Dale couldn’t stay behind, graduation and applause for him to. They kindly posed for some single photos and then they decided to cause some mischief as usual playing Frisbee with my hat and instead of taking some candy for trick or treat, keeping the whole and give me just one chocolate. What a great time it was!
Graduation Dale & Chef Chip



Woohoow!


It's a frisbee!


After this amazing meet, it was about 9.15 so I did join the queue for Donald after that (which was crazily long). It took about an hour to get to Donald and this meet was just as amazing! We also threw my graduation hat together!
 
Discussing Donald-shaped pumpkins





My dearest friend, if you don’t mind… I’d like to join you by your side. Where we can gaze into the stars…
I continue my character journey into Frontierland, as I hadn’t met our Pumpkin King in his favourite season yet this year. The line was about an hour long, which would enable me to still catch the cavalcade. Jack was taking a load of time meeting every single guests and made all people leave this scene with the largest smile ever! We had a little chat about how terrible the days are around Halloween and how great those terrible days are. We had some pictures together and some trick or treating of course.
Random Halloween chats...


What are you looking at?




Ohé Ohé! It’s so fun in the fall when the wind starts a-whistlin’!
I made it just in time to watch the cavalcade (twice as usual), this parade makes me so happy!




















Goofy made this kid live the best moment ever <3 Bless you Goof!








I found my friends Emma and Kyra who I was going to attend today’s brunch with, so we decided to go in DLH early to have a nice table…

Who is afraid of the big bad wolf? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
The theme for today’s brunch was Farmer and the three little pigs were supposed to attend, but nobody could tell for sure. We were really excited and curious about which outfits the VIPs would be wearing and who the special would be! First ones to come around were Chip and Dale, who decorated their outfit with fresh harvested corn…







Next up the three little pigs themselves, but not in their regular cartoony outfits this time! They were rocking their best autumnal farmer gear!










Grumpy talking with Practical


Next up were Mickey, Goofy and Minnie




Oh Mickey!







Showing off our dresses



Some characters, like Dale, even came around for some more pictures...

Tigger and Pinocchio were also there, but not sure how they related to the Farmer theme.


You're squeezing me Tigger!


There are no strings on us! Hey!
All characters loved my dress and I love posing like a princess in it <3



More characters and parade
After going out this amazing brunch we went to meet some more characters. We met Halloween Marie and she was giving little head strokes to us and we also threw my graduation hat together.





3... 2... 1... FUN!




We also met Snow White at the Pavilion and Mickey at Meet Mickey








And lastly, we had a date with the main man’s wifey in her new Halloween dress!






We also met some villains, but I’ll add those pictures in the next paragraph…
 
Guess who's lipstick is on Gaston's cheek?




Then it was time for parade…

















Halloween! Lots of fun! Lots of screaming!
We ended our day with a round of meeting villains. We didn’t watch the shows much, we opted to pick spots near the places where the characters are meeting. And what a load of villains we met in this short amount of time…


I could be a Tremaine...











Frollo was sniffing my hair!









The last show we did watch from a good spot...



























 And why not have a last photo session with Gaston?

Don't be scared Gaston, I got ya :D


Uhm?!

After this evil evening, it was time to go home, but we bumped into the Evil Queen and Drizella again on Town Square and said one last goodbye...





It was time to say goodbye to my happy place once again. But it’s never goodbye, always see you soon… The Halloween soiree is just around the corner!

Boo to you!
Xx
Gaëtane

For even more pictures: Click!

P.S: Could you determine my picture dreams? The first one was the graduation hat pictures, which I could make come true multiple times... My second? Well, do you even lift Gaston?

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten