Redirect

dinsdag 22 september 2015

Rituals | Mandi Lulur LE Summer range 2015


Embrace love and celebrate ancient royal traditions

Walking out of summer and into autumn, it’s time for a little review of one of my favorite products I’ve used this summer. When I was away for the second week of my summer job, I managed to forget my shower gel at home, so why run to the drugstore when there’s a Rituals around in the shopping street?
I actually never really shopped at Rituals before (except for towels and homeware stuff) because their range is so wide, I really don’t know where to start. Walking in, there was a new range on display, limited edition for this summer! I smelled it right away and YES! It had to be mine.


The range is called Mandi Lulur which literally means ‘coating the skin’. In this range, there is a shower foam, bath foam, body scrub, body shimmer cream and scented candles. The first time, I picked up the shower foam and the body scrub (thinking I have enough body lotions and creams uhm…) and when you bought for 45 euros, you got a flamingo bag or a hammam/beach towel for free. So I picked the flamingo bag (who can resist flamingo’s come on?!). Using the duo for the first time that evening (ideal paired to the hot summer evening) I decided to go back the day after and pick up the scrub. The day after, yes it happened, I went back for the body scrub and picked some other products so I also got the hammam towel for free (OOPS!).


The general fragrance is frangipani & rice milk, which smells very summery and very sweet! In my routine to use this range, I always first used the scrub with Rituals shower oil from another range (to make it stick better to my skin), then the shower foam and the body shimmer cream when coming out of the shower.



The body scrub is a sugar scrub that is very gentle on the skin. I usually have rather sensitive skin, but my skin really enjoyed being rubbed by this scrub. The sugar does not desolve too quickly, so you can really enjoy the scrub and rub it in really well.


The shower foam is packed in a pressured tube and comes out as a gel texture, but from the moment it touches water, it turns into the most silky foam you have ever seen.


And last but not least the body shimmer cream is very nice in the same sweet smell. It is not the most hydrating cream ever, so if you have really dry skin, I would recommend using a more rich rice milk lotion, especially if you used a scrub just before. What I just did was use it right before bed and right after waking up and then the level of moisturizing was definitely good! Also because I was out in the sun a lot during my summer job, I really need some extra hydration for my skin…

I did not pick up the bath foam nor the candles, because I really couldn’t use them while being away for my summer job (and now I’m secretly regretting it!).

If you still want to pick up any of the products, they are still available on the official Rituals website or if your store still happens to have some in stock, you really need to stop by to give it a sniff… But remember these only stick around for limited time only! 





Links to the individual products:
Mandi Lulur Shower Foam (€8):                               https://eu.rituals.com/nl-be/doucheschuim/mandi-lulur-shower-foam-3276.html?q=mandi%20lulur
Mandi Lulur Shimmer Body Cream (€18)              https://eu.rituals.com/nl-be/bodylotion-bodycreme/mandi-lulur-shimmer-body-cream-3275.html#start=2
Mandi Lulur Body Scrub (€19,5)                               https://eu.rituals.com/nl-be/scrub/mandi-lulur-body-scrub-3272.html#start=3
Mandi Lulur Bath Foam (€13,5)                 https://eu.rituals.com/nl-be/badschuim/mandi-lulur-bath-foam-3274.html#start=4
Candles small (€17,5) or large (€39,5)     https://eu.rituals.com/nl-be/geurkaarsen/mandi-lulur-candle-3279.html#start=6


I hope you enjoyed this little review of this summery scent!

Xx
Gaëtane

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten