Redirect

maandag 14 september 2015

Disneyland Paris | Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready for Halloween? | Photo load!


Everybody jump, shout, howl and scream! Cause I’m ready for Halloween! As of October 1st my favourite season is launching again at Disneyland Paris! In this blogpost I want to take you on a throwback to Halloween 2004, to my best Halloween last year (2014) and my plans for this year!


It’s our house now! | Throwback 2004

I experienced my first Halloween in 2004, which was really special. We were still in the era where we visited once a year according to my parents’ vacation days, so it was a coincidence that we ended up in Halloween season. We were there for October 31st and November 1st, but did not attend the Halloween Soiree as I was a bit too young as the Soiree was advertised as a party. Nevertheless, we had a great time living Halloween and surprise surprise Christmas the day after! I will let the pictures speak for itself….








An actor's life for me!

Boys and girls of every age, wouldn’t you like to see something strange? | Throwback 2014

After getting my annual pass in 2012, I really never wanted to miss another Halloween season again. The atmosphere in the park is just incredible, you have the Disney magic, but at the same the not-so-scary chills of scream, villains and witches. Last year was the first time I visited Halloween town 2 times, one day at the beginning of the season and another 3 days around the soiree.









The events during Halloween were numerous last year, with of course the villains who are taking over the park as the centre of attention.

Near the Boarding House (Main Street 18) you could meet Marie with her pretty orange bow back to back with our favorite honeybear Pooh in his cute bee costume.






Goofy was near the Discovery Arcade with his candy machine.
Trick or Treat Goof!

Minnie was making Halloween dresses for all visitors to wear at Casey’s Corner, but she had to watch out for her back to back friends Stitch, who was ready to give his own touch to all these amazing dresses.











What would Halloween be without the pumpkin king himself? He’s meeting near the Riverboat Landing, sometimes accompanied by Sally.








But watch out the Villains are taking over the castle every day having a promenade around Central Plaza once a day and then meeting their fans on the castle courtyard multiple times a day. Guided by the Mistress of all Evil, Maleficent, the villains were introduced on castle courtyard.





















Our main man Mickey isn’t that impressed by all the evil in the park, he’s celebrating Halloween and Harvest time all rolled into one. The Halloween cavalcade comes around the parade route 3 to 5 times a day (depending day to day). This lovely harvest parade has the most catchy soundtrack in Disney history, and contributes to me loving Halloween as much as I do. Magic word for this cavalcade: FUN! (be prepared for a load of pictures)...



















































One or two times during Halloween the Sunday Brunch at the Disneyland Hotel is Halloween themed (I will make a separate blogpost dedicated to the Sunday Brunches later this year). My friends Typh and her mom, Bert and me attended the not-so-scary brunch last year, hosted by the VIP characters themselves all rocking their Halloween outfits.












And then it was time for my first Halloween Soiree. The Halloween Soiree is a special event on Halloween evening, 31st of October after normal opening times. You need a special, separate ticket to enter this amazing event. The park is open until 1am at that day, with different events, shows, dance parties and character meets spread around the park. This is the only night adults are also allow to dress up in the park (within certain rules), so last year, I attended as the Old Hag from Snow White.









What’s this? What’s this? | Countdown to this Halloween
So this year I have planned a load of days in the park during Halloween, since I haven’t visited since June now, I allowed myself some extra days. I’ll take two daytrips on October 4th and October 11th. October 11th I’ll also attend the Farmer themed brunch with my friend Emma and her daughter Kyra. And last but not least I’m going to the Halloween soiree again with my buddy Bert taking a trip from October 30th and November 2nd. So if you happen to see my spooking around the park do not hesitate to say hi and stay tuned for the tripreports of my upcoming trips.
Now I’ll go back to planning my trips and thinking about my Soiree costume for this year. Can you guess who’ll be? The magnificent, marvellous, …

Boo to you!

xx Gaëtane


Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten