Redirect

zaterdag 6 mei 2017

Disneyland Paris 25 - The Grand Celebration - Video footage

Hey lovelies!

Long time no see! I've been extremely busy these past few weeks, both workrelated and relaxrelated, but if you follow my YouTube, you'll I've been uploading every week (score!). I went to Disneyland Paris two times in the meantime and I vlogged all of it for you!

I'm working on a new lay out for this blog and maybe even a proper domain name is happening! I was planning a big relaunch, but I felt guilty not posting for this long! So below you can find the vlogs of my adventures at Disneyland Paris.

Lots of blogposts will be coming your way about all the new happenings like Mickey Celebrates, The Starlit Princess Waltz, the new Stars on Parade and new dining opportunities at Disneyland Paris.

March 26th, 2017 - Opening Day of the 25th Anniversary celebrations




April 11th - 16th: The Grand Celebration trip

April 11th





April 12th - THE BIG DAY (AKA BEST DAY EVERRRRRRRR)





April 13th - The Day after



April 14th


I will update this thread everytime a new video is realised, and by then I'll have finished my exams so I can start posting written content again!

Love you all!
And remember: You can go the distance!

xx
Gaëtane

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten