Redirect

vrijdag 18 november 2016

Skincare Review - L'oréal Paris - Pure Clay Face Masks

Pure Clay Your Way


Hi Mad Family!

Today I'm back with a new Beauty post! About a month ago, I discover these new face masks from L'oréal Paris tried them out for a bit, so now I can give you my honest opinion about it along with the official info provided by L'oréal!

The Collection
This new release consists of three brand new Clay Face masks. Each kind is a blend of three pure clays along with a unique natural ingredient with a specific target to help your skin.

The Masks
The masks retail at less than 10 euros per pot, each pot can be used up to 10 times.

Pure Clay Purity Mask
This is the light green mask. It has eucalyptus which works deep into the pores of your skin. L'oréal says it mattifies oily, skiny skin. 
Efficiency: purifying and mattifying
My opinion: This one is my favorite if you want to clean your skin, but not in a very intense way. This one is the most gently one out. I have dry skin and it gives just the right amount of intensity in purifying, without leaving my skin extra dry. It leaves my skin feeling soft and still nourished even tho it's a 'clearing' mask. I like to use this mask all over the face when I want to gently clean out my skin, or just on the cheeks when I combine with the others, when I feel like my skin needs a more thorough clean.


Pure Clay Detox Mask
This is the dark grey mask. It has Charcoal as the working ingredient to draw out impurities out of the skin and clarify normal, congested skin.
Efficiency: detoxifying and clarifying
My opinion: This one is definitely more intense for the skin, but this is my favorite out of all three. After it dries down, you can clearly see where the mask pull out impurities out of your skin. I like to use this in areas where I have black heads.


Pure Clay Glow Mask
This is the red mask. It has Red Algae as the working ingredient to exfoliate your skin, to illuminate dull, uneven skin tone.
Efficiency: exfoliating and smoothing
My opinion: This is my least favorite of all, even though this is a gentle exfoliating mask compared to other scrubs and stuff. I like to use it in areas where I have active breakouts, for me that's my mouth area where I tend to have breakouts most frequently. If you have very oily skin, this might turn out your favorite!

How to use / How I use them
Make sure you start with clean skin.
Take some of the product out of the pot, preferably with a scooper and not with your fingers (but I'm guilty to using my fingers too) and apply evenly to the skin. You can use one kind of mask all over your face or combine them the way you want/need for your skin. Leave the mask on for 5 to 10 minutes and they tend to dry down completely (the red one dries less in my opinion) in that time. Take a warm washing cloth and remove the mask with circular motions. Make sure to rinse the cloth regularly while taking the mask off. L'oréal states you can use these masks up to 3 times a week, but with my sensitive skin one time is more than enough, because they are quite intense after all

My favorite way to use them
- Detox Mask (grey): on the T-zone, down and around the nose
- Purity Mask (green): on the cheeks
- Glow Mask (red): around my mouth
*this is just the way I like to use them, you can mix and match how you want*

Are you planning on picking one of these masks up? Leave a comment down below!


TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!
xo
Gaëtane

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten