Redirect

dinsdag 8 november 2016

Disneyland Paris - Farmer Brunch

Hi Mad Family! Today I'm back with a new Inventions Brunch Photo Report! I'll be showing some pictures of the Farmer Brunch! This theme is a fairly new theme to the Disneyland Hotel Sunday Brunches, I attended the first one which was in October 2015 with my friends Emma & Kyra and we were hoped for this theme to become a recurring one. Unfortunately we had to wait until July 2016 for it to come back. We went back this time with my friend Remy, my mom and our neighboor, again so much fun! At the start of this month, the theme was back on the schedule, and even featured Donald and Daisy in their beautiful farmer outfits, another reason to go back next time!
 

Are you ready to see the outfits? Here they come!

   

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 Curious about more brunch themes? Click the picture below to see more! 


TTFN! Ta Ta for now!
xx Gaëtane

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten