Redirect

vrijdag 16 september 2016

Disney x Fashion - Look at her bag, that girl is so peculair - Danielle Nicole Beast Bag

Hi Mad Family!

It's friday! Time for another blogpost!

Soon I'll be bringing you a full Disneyland Paris lookbook from April till August, but for this post I wanted to talk to you a bit about my favorite thing this moment: My Danielle Nicole x Disney Beast Clutch!

This bag was first shown at a special event by Danielle Nicole the brand itself at the start of June this year. And I immediately fell in love with this clutch! I knew it was going to be extremely hard to get my hands on this, but I was not going to give in by not trying!

I first did some research on the website, finding out that the brand in general doesn't ship internationally! Oh no! I decided to send the Danielle Nicole company a nice email through the contact form asked if international shipping was possible. Unfortunately the answer wasn't what I hoped for. They were really politely saying that they were not shopping internationally and also this collection wouldn't be an exception to that. Bummer! I send back one email to say please let me know if they would change their mind! They were like still really polite, saying yes, but not to hope too much.

All of a sudden three weeks later, I got an email again, with a personal email adress from one of their coworkers, called Brooke, who was gonna try to set up the international shipping. The next process was really long, having to wait for a reply to each email for almost two weeks, but in the end I was on the list and had my bank details given for if they would decide to ship! There were some strings attached tho. The bag itself was only 58 dollars, but they charged 52 dollars extra for secured international shipping. I would definitely pay this 110 euros if I saw this bag over here in Belgium, so yeah there I made it to the waiting list!

On August 1st, I got the best email ever! It was the UPS tracking code for my bag! Oh my god! My little prince charming was coming! When checking on the tracking code, my package was actually already in Germany! I did have to pay 40 euros because my package was opened by border security. So by the end of that week, my baby arrived AND I was able to take him to Disneyland Paris already!

I got so much cool interaction with this bag! All the characters seemed to love him! Cruella fell instantly in love and wished that she could keep him! The most special moment was having Belle hold my bag, because it looked so perfect!

The only downside to having this amazing bag, is that people seem to find it normal to just snatch it out of my hands. As it's a clutch, I obviously held it in my hands. People were like oh my god this is amazing and just taking it out of my hands, which I was not really comfortable with. I mean I don't mind for my friends and Disneycharacters, but when a person you don't know pull your bag out of your hands, it's just a bit confusing!

I am definitely taking this bag every single trip I still have planned to Disney, as I'm planning a Belle disneybound to meet Gaston at Halloween! Underneath I'll put some pictures with my bag around the parks.

You can check out the full Disney x DN collection on the official website

">



 
Stay tuned for my full lookbook coming online next week, in which this bag will feature again for sure!

TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!
xo
Gaëtane

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten