Redirect

donderdag 28 juli 2016

Disneyland Paris - Mother's Day Brunch

Let your eyes sparkle and shine
Never a tear
Baby of mine

Hi Mad Family!

On May 29th, the last day of Spring was celebrated, so were all the moms in France. I was in doubt whether or not to attend this brunch and I was going to decide when I got there, but as the weather that day turned out really bad that day I went up to Inventions Restaurant. Seeing all my friends waiting to get in, I decided also to go in and spend some time with friends escaping from the rain.

The character attending this brunch and this outfits were hard to predict, but it turned out all VIPs were attending in very glittery outfits. No further words needed, here are the pictures!
























I hope you enjoyed this photoreport!
Ta Ta For now!

xo
Gaëtane

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten