Redirect

maandag 11 juli 2016

Disneyland Paris - All right, Blondie - Fairytale Brunch

Just smell the grass! The dirt! Just like I dreamed they'd be!
Just feel that summer breeze, the way it's calling me!
For like the first time ever, I'm completely free!

Hi Mad Family!

Today I'm talking to you about the Fairytale Brunch at the Inventions Restaurant at Disneyland Paris. I've done some posts about the brunches before (which you can find under the 'Disney' tab), so I'm gonna keep on doing these about all the different themes. This brunch already dates from April 24th, but I stumbled back on to the pictures on my computer and this brunch was actually too good not to share. This post will probably be mostly pictures, because it was so long ago already...

I have a dream
The Sunday Brunch has multiple princessthemed brunches going on, mostly referred to as 'Royal Brunch', but they also have a Fairytale Brunch. This is the one I attended on April 24th... Viewing pictures online, I had seen that the Fairytale Brunch usually has Rapunzel and Flynn Rider as special guests, and as I never met Flynn before, I couldn't miss out on this one, as it isn't listed to come back for a while.

First up, were Mickey and his friends wearing their most royal outfits. I think these are by far my most favorite outfits for Mickey and Minnie, they are so high class...


Chip was also attending, but due to the brunch being complete, he didn't make it to my table unfortunately.. But a munk can only do what a munk can do!

The guests of honour



Even though the restaurant was crowded, the characters took tons of time for each table, chatting away with all the guests. Rapunzel said she liked my dress and wished she had one like it. Of course, there was also time for some pictures with me in it...


A very special guest?
The brunch at Inventions has an average of 10 characters attending, depending on the theme (sometimes it's only 8, sometimes it's up  to 15). If you counted, the counter is at 8 right now. But a very special guest was making an appearance...

HELLO! IT'S SMEE!


Best day ever!
Surprisingly, the restaurant emptied quite quickly. So during the last character set, characters where strolling around the restaurant, having fun and taking a second series of pictures with the people who wanted. Some magic happened right when only a couple of guests were left in the restaurant... A royal dance and a very magical moment for me...


I hope you enjoyed this quick photoreport! Feel free to leave a comment or a request for an upcoming blogpost!

Want to shop my dress? ChiChi London's Nia Dress

xoxo
Gaëtane

3 opmerkingen :

  1. Waaauuuwwwww!!! Je kleed is prachtig!! En wat een mooie foto's! Wat een geluk dat je die dans hebt mogen meemaken en dan nog op de foto met die 2 leuke koppeltjes :) Ik heb nog geen Inventions Brunch gedaan, maar hij staat hoog op mijn Disney-bucket list!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankje voor je lieve comment! Het is zeker een must do, hopelijk kan je snel gaan!

      xxxx

      Verwijderen
  2. I had breakfast at Inventions when I visited in 2014 but this Fairytale Brunch would have been even better! Your outfit is so perfect for this. I cannot wait to check out more of your post. Thanks for sharing on the Disney Bloggers Link Up

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen