Redirect

zaterdag 27 juni 2015

MAC Cosmetics | My lips, but better: That nude lip

About a year and a half ago, I really started to get into make-up. I just felt that it was time to treat myself a little better. As MAC Cosmetics is one of the only high end (but still affordable) brands that is relatively easy available where I live and after some research, the brand for my starter kit was easily decided. Ever since, I’ve been addicted to trying new make-up products, techniques, taking workshops and a lot of trial and error.

My favourite range of MAC products must definitely be the lipsticks. Walking up to the lipstick area is like walking into wonderland. I love swatching the colors that suit my mood that day, looking for colors that are raved about on the internet (and totally getting the hype or not), … . In the meantime, I have gathered a decent collection from nudes to reds and purples, from mattes to amplified and satins.

Today I went into my favourite MAC Store in Ghent, while having a no make-up day, feeling bare as a baby bum. After swatching my hand full of nudes and a little advice from Daphne, the Store Manager, three nude colours were added to my collection: Brave (Satin), Please Me (Matte) and the ever so popular Velvet Teddy (Matte).

I hope you enjoy these picture and maybe they’ll help you decide if you are looking for a new nude lipstick...
Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts if you ever tried these lipsticks, if you would recommend any other shades or if this post convinced you to pick one of these three shades!

Brave is described as a pink-beige with white pearl.
Brave (Satin)
 Velvet Teddy: Deep-tone Beige
Velvet Teddy (Matte)
 Please me: a muted rosy-tinted pink.
Please me (Matte)

Please Me - Velvet Teddy - Brave

Please me - Velvet Teddy - Brave

Matte: Please Me - Velvet Teddy

Satin: Brave


Xx


Gaëtane

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten