Redirect

maandag 22 juni 2015

Everything about the girl | A peculiar mademoiselle

Hi lovelies! My name is Gaëtane, I’m 24 years old and I live in Belgium. On this blog I will share with you blogposts about my passions and interests in life. I like living my life in the fast lane. I’m a physiotherapist and passionate Disney fan. Disneyland Paris is my second home, which I try to visit at least once a month. I love meeting Disney characters and watching and singing along to the shows and parades, Disney just gives me life. Furthermore, I’m very interested in make-up and all other cosmetics, photography and music is my religion. And not to forget food! Yummy!
I’ll keep this introduction short, as a more blog posts are coming up soon, and you can read all about it on a regular base…


You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube all as MadMadam Gaetane, or use the links on my contact page to take you directly to my profiles!

TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!
Gaëtane

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten