Redirect

dinsdag 12 januari 2016

Disneyland Paris | January 10th, 2016 | Possibly the best brunch ever?!

Hi lovelies!

So two days ago, I went back to Disneyland Paris for a very special brunch and I just couldn't wait to tell you all about it!

For a few years, I had been watching all the pictures of the first brunch after New Year, namely "Russian New Year"! I have been in university the past 5 years and in Belgian universities January is the exam month, so I was never able to make it to my happy place in January. But now that I've started work in October, I had January 10th 2016 pointed out in red exclamation marks in my journal, I AM GOING TO THE RUSSIAN NEW YEAR BRUNCH!
I couldn't wait to meet my favs in their furry white outfits, but we were up to a surprise (insert green alien voice: aaaaaaaaaah!)


Champagne anyone?
I attended the brunch with my friends Remy, Quentin, Typhanie and her mom Jocelyne. We were busy discussing as we were let in the restaurant early and impatiently waiting and glancing at the door where the characters enter the restaurant. To be honest, I was just turned with my back towards the table, concentrated on that door (I will never blink!). I think my (louder than intended) OH MY GOD! pretty much made the whole restaurant jump, because Goofy appeared in our area wearing the brand new gold and white, champagne-themed outfits!

We had the best brunch ever, because it was not busy at all! We had the opportunity to take lots of pictures with the characters, of the characters on their own in all combinations and just had the best time ever!

Enjoy the pictures!

 
 Scrooge was also there, but we didn't take pictures of him by himself

Some more love-filled pictures <3
  

 Click on the last picture to see my full albums of the day on Flickr!


XoXo
Gaëtane

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten